Pacino’s Lena Piccininni @ IBS NYC 2016
Our mission is to get every barbershop to understand that they are a media resource for their community. Data comes in, and barbers facilitate it. We wish to get them to share their traffic through our platform to create a better branding experience for our ad partners, better deals for their consumers and create residual income and special benefits for the barber/stylist.
- Chair – Point of contact and where trust is built. A portal into the life of it’s community
- Consumer Base – Versatile and reoccurring, a chance to reach any demographic
- Big & Small Business – Target barbershops to cut their cost of customer acquisition (COCAQ), create awareness and create localized economy’s
- Informational Traffic – Opinions, referrals and ideas get passed around and can be obtained for many purposes
- Media – Consumer traffic and their perspective will be represented via media entertainment
This is a natural process that millions of barbers & stylists around the world work in daily.
BarberTime is that conduit!