Celebrities walk the red carpet in Chicago for ‘Barbershop 3: The Next Cut’
CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) – On Monday, celebrities walked the red carpet for a movie set in Chicago.
It is ‘Barbershop 3: The Next Cut,’ and while it’s a comedy, it tackles the serious issue of violence.
The movie stars Chicago native Common, Ice Cube, Anthony Anderson and Nicki Minaj, along with many others.
Our mission is to get every barbershop to understand that they are a media resource for their community. Data comes in, and barbers facilitate it. We wish to get them to share their traffic through our platform to create a better branding experience for our ad partners, better deals for their consumers and create residual income and special benefits for the barber/stylist.
- Chair – Point of contact and where trust is built. A portal into the life of it’s community
- Consumer Base – Versatile and reoccurring, a chance to reach any demographic
- Big & Small Business – Target barbershops to cut their cost of customer acquisition (COCAQ), create awareness and create localized economy’s
- Informational Traffic – Opinions, referrals and ideas get passed around and can be obtained for many purposes
- Media – Consumer traffic and their perspective will be represented via media entertainment
This is a natural process that millions of barbers & stylists around the world work in daily.
BarberTime is that conduit!